Are you ready for another round of fast-paced, action-packed, high jumping adventure? Then look no further because your favorite little Fancy Pants friend is back and ready for action. Fancy Pants 5 brings you all your favorite action-adventure excitement with a few new twists! Check it out now!
About the Game
You play as a spiky haired, baggy pants wearing stick man with a need for speed and adventure. You’ve been given the task to collect as many swirleys as you can throughout each level and adventure zone. But watch out! There are baddies that may stand in your way, preventing you from completing this task – or even killing you! Zip through each level while collecting as many swirleys as you can!
Each level is filled with a fast-paced adventure, packed with spiders and other bad guys for you to kill. In addition, within each level there are many different doors for you to find and enter. Behind each door lays a new adventure, more danger, and even some bonus rounds for you to complete! Find all the doors, kill all the bad guys, and collect as many swirleys as you can to rake in an incredibly high score and brag to your friends! We played all Fancy Pants games and wrote about the hardest levels so you can complete them easily.
Similar to the other versions of Fancy Pants, this series includes a number of player controls to use in order to complete each level and advance to the next.
- Left and Right arrow keys – Used to move Fancy Pants left or right.
- Up arrow key – Used to open and enter doors.
- Down arrow key – Used to duck, slide, and roll.
- S key – Used to jump.
- Spacebar – Used to pause the game. It also activates the options panel.
By pressing the spacebar, you not only pause the game, but you also open the options panel. This panel allows you to slightly customize the game to suit your preferred gaming experience.
- Choose the color pants you want Fancy Pants to wear – red, orange, green, or blue.
- Customize the player controls. You can choose to use the default player controls mentioned above, or you can use the A, S, D, and W keys for your directional controls, jump, and duck.
- Adjust music and sound volumes.
- Choose to use a gamepad.
- Toggle fullscreen on or off.
- Hide User Interface.
- Quit the game and return to the main menu.